By KEK PEGGY
This e-book celebrates the twentieth Anniversary of Asia-Europe assembly (ASEM), that's a political discussion technique bringing jointly governments and civil society individuals from Asia and Europe. The publication depicts the evolution of Asia-Europe family because the origin of the ASEM, an off-the-cuff political discussion method, initiated in 1996. The e-book chapters are contributed by way of leaders of Asia and Europe together with Head of states and Ministers from Asia and Europe. it's a distinct booklet commemorating and celebrating twenty years of Asia-Europe relations.
- Foreword (Ambassador ZHANG Yan)
- Introduction: ASEM at 20 (Peggy KEK)
- The Asia-Europe assembly (ASEM): A Bridge among East and West (GOH Chok Tong)
- Building on twenty years of ASEM: increasing Connectivity and Inclusion (Chimediin SAIKHANBILEG)
- Connectivity: Shaping the way forward for ASEM (ZENG Peiyan)
- 20 Years of Asia-Europe assembly from 1996 to 2016: An lively Partnership — prepared for the subsequent many years (Frank-Walter STEINMEIER)
- Making Employability paintings: Indonesia's event (Anies BASW EDAN)
- The starting and way forward for ASEM: the possibility of the Silk street venture and the AIIB (Romano PRODI)
- Japan's Initiative for the Asia-Europe assembly (ASEM) (Fumio KISHIDA)
- Building a Joint destiny for ASEM: View from Kazakhsta (Erlan IDRISSOV)
- Connectivity because the Key characteristic of ASEM's 3rd Decade (Jean ASSELBORN)
- The financial and Social value of Creativity (Jet BUSSEMAKER)
- Role of tradition and the humanities for the advertising of Mutual realizing and improvement among Asia and Europe (KIM Jongdeok)
- Sweden's Contribution to the ASEM casual Seminars on Human Rights (Margot WALLSTRöM)
- Reflections on ASEF (Tommy KOH & Peggy KEK)
- About the Editor
- About the Series
ASEM: New Beginnings:
ASEM: the longer term, construction at the prior and Present:
ASEM AND ASEF:
Readership: Policy-makers, teachers and common readers attracted to Asia-Europe relations.
Read Online or Download 20 YEARS OF ASIA-EUROPE RELATIONS PDF
Similar international affairs books
This ebook is the eagerly awaited successor to Robert Gilpin's 1987 The Political economic system of diplomacy, the vintage assertion of the sector of foreign political financial system that keeps to command the eye of scholars, researchers, and policymakers. the area economic climate and political process have replaced dramatically because the 1987 ebook was once released.
In looking to domesticate exterior kin with African nations, China has lengthy under pressure its usually shared roots with African international locations as a constructing state instead of a Western country, and as such the symbolic appeal of China in actual fact reverberates with many African elites who appear to glance on China as a favorable improvement version.
Michael Oppenheimer's Pivotal international locations, trade Futures is either a synthesis of our wisdom on state of affairs making plans and a realistic consultant for policymakers. certainly one of America's top state of affairs planners, Oppenheimer has prompt the dept of country, the security Intelligence employer, the Joint Chiefs of employees, the President's technology consultant, the Council on overseas family members, and the Brookings establishment.
International Dimensions of Indo-Nepal Political kin: publish Independence supplies an analytical account of India's family members with Nepal in connection with global powers from the times of colonisation to globalisation. It covers a wide range of political points together with coverage formula, implementation or even research of angle protecting in view the neighborhood and worldwide intricacies of the time.
- Anglo-French Relations in the Twentieth Century: Rivalry and Cooperation
- MYANMAR: REINTEGRATING INTO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
- Peaceland: Conflict Resolution and the Everyday Politics of International Intervention (Problems of International Politics)
- Supreme Bargaining Power versus Supreme Military Power
Additional resources for 20 YEARS OF ASIA-EUROPE RELATIONS