Gianni’s Deliveries for Jacob Murdock’s Eagle Project Fundraiser can be picked up at Fallston United Methodist Church on Thursday, August 21st from 7:00PM to 8:30PM in the GYM!!!
I would like to thank everybody for coming out and helping me with my first work day on Saturday. I know we couldn’t have accomplished our goal without the last minute support of adult and youth volunteers…….BUT WE AREN’T DONE YET!!
DJ Winters has sent a tool list for the 2nd and 3rd workday!!! It is attached to this e-mail. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can volunteer any tools.
Volunteers NEEDED for 2nd and 3rd Workday!!
Second/Third Work Day: Saturday August 16th and Sunday August 17th, from 10:00AM to 4:00PM. Please arrive by 9:45-9:55.
Location: Bee Tree Preserve: intersection of Bee Tree Road and Kauffman Road, Parkton Maryland, 21120.
Objective: The objective of the second and third work day will be to remove any existing benches and install all 8 hardwood benches at Soldiers’ Ridge Camping Area.
CONTACT ME at email@example.com if you can volunteer either or both days. Specify which days you are volunteering for!!!
Volunteer Information for 2nd and 3rd Workday:
- Long pants recommended and hard toed shoes required (boots highly recommended).
- Light clothing is recommended as it may be very hot this Saturday.
- Remember to bring sunscreen and plenty of water.
- Lunch/food will not be provided. Water will be available to fill water bottles and coolers w/ ice will be available to store bagged lunches.
- All tools that are being volunteered should be labeled with your name or initials.
Please bring a pair of gloves. Safety glasses are optional but recommended if you are an adult planning on using power tools.
- Contact DJ Winters if you would like to donate tools!!
- Bathrooms available!!!!
Thank you very much,